Tor (4) asked to make a paper project with cones like I’d used for the advent calendar the other day and this is what we came up with: simple angels with pom-pom heads. Tor did all the cutting, taping assembly himself. I just wrapped the cone shape for him.
- Wrap regular paper (or fancy if you’ve got it) into a cone shape and have your child tape it securely
- Cut the bottom of your cone to make a level surface
- Cut out paper wings by placing two sheets of paper one over the other & making a basically oblong shape to make your two wings
- Tape your wings to the angel’s back
- Fold the wings lengthwise so they stay perky
- Poke a toothpick into your pom-pom & slide it into the top opening of your cone