A quick round-up of spooky-ooky crafts for folks who might be needing a bit of Halloween inspiration!
- Pumpkin carving party: Nine girls, and nine pumpkins. A perfect combination.
- Paper bag pumpkin: Simple paper craft for little ones.
- Halloween jewels: A happy craft.
- A spooky spider: An incredibly easy project with pipe cleaners and pom-poms
- Pumpkin patch prints: Finger painting with your knuckles is tons of fun. Really!
- Halloween cupcakes: Where Vero proves that it really doesn’t matter if you have no design skilz at all.
- Skeleton cupcakes: As found in Family Fun magazine.
- Bam-Bam costume: An easy costume to whip up for your tough guy.
- Flower costume: Vero & Tomas’ first costume collaboration.
- Batman: Tor’d put in a special request for this one. I think it came out quite well. It also mixes well with other costumes.
- Hermione & a wizard: super simple
- Paper dragons: In spite of how sad the kids look in the picture, they were thrilled with this one :-)