I’ve been tagged by Mamasaga to write seven random things about myself. Here goes!
1. I’m a Scorpio but have never fit the usual descriptions. I just don’t fit the vamp profile. Really. Never have.
2. I’ve been on stage with ABBA, Olivia Newton John, Andy Gibb, Earth Wind & Fire, Diana Ross, Rod Stewart, and Henry Winkler. It was a concert for UNICEF and I was eleven years old. A bunch of my classmates and I performed in the General Assembly at the United Nations.
3. Tomas and I have been together 22.5 years.
4. I always knew I wanted to be a Mom, and thought I wanted to be a stay-at-home Mom. I love being with the kids, but I also love doing work that gets my brain and imagination ticking, so I’m working out a way to accomplish both. It’s far from figured out.
5. I used to play the trumpet. I was pretty good at it, too. At least, my Mom tells me I was quieter than the boys…
6. In high-school I won gold medals skiing the Canadian Cross Country Ski Marathon two years in a row. In college I rowed crew and didn’t win a single race.
7. I’m pretty sure I haven’t slept a single night through since getting pregnant with my last baby close to three years ago.
I’ll pass this tag along to some great blogs I’ve been enjoying recently: